CRWROPPS Hiatus: March 5-March 12, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      Dear Subscribers:
      Thanks in advance for your patience while the Creative Writers Opportunities List goes on hiatus. CRWROPPS-B will be on hiatus from March 5 through March 12, 2013. During this hiatus, new messages will not be posted, nor will subscription issues be resolved. Archived messages can be viewed at

      (Scroll down to area labeled "Message History.")

      Thanks again in advance for your patience. I will be attending the annual AWP Conference in Boston, MA, and will return with lots of information to post. If you will also be attending the conference, I wish you safe travels and a wonderful writerly week.

      All best,
      Allison Joseph, Moderator
      Creative Writers Opportunities List