fiction and poetry contest: Devil's Lake

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      Submit now to Devil's Lake's first-annual Driftless Prize in Fiction & Poetry!
      http://english.wisc.edu/devilslake/submit.html

      Deadline: March 15, 2013
      Our contest, themed "the body," closes in two weeks! Winners will be announced in April 2013, and will receive $100 and publication in our Spring 2013 issue. Entry fee: $9. All contest entries will be considered for publication in Devil’s Lake. Devil's Lake will accept submissions via our

      online submissions manager

      https://devilslake.submittable.com/submit
      until 11:59pm CST on March 15.
      Ready to enter? Read the full guidelines and send us your work!

      We are particularly interested in work that explores the relationship between body and place (how a body occupies a place, or how a place influences a body), but we also encourage broad and creative interpretations of the theme