call for submissions: Conte

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2013
      https://conteonline.submittable.com/submit

      The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in 2005, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for our nineteenth issue, slated for publication in Summer 2013. Recent contributors include Norman Dubie, Bruce Bond, Andrew Hudgins, Erika Meitner, Bruce Weigl, Robert Wrigley, Sandy Longhorn, Jim Daniels, Nin Andrews, and E. Ethelbert Miller, among others.

      Visit <www.conteonlin.net> for specific guidelines and past issues. We accept simultaneous submissions through Submittable at
      https://conteonline.submittable.com/submit

      and strive to respond in three months or less. We look forward to reading your work!

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013

        The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in 2005, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for our twentieth issue, slated for publication in Winter 2014. Recent contributors include Norman Dubie, Bruce Bond, Alexandra Teague, Andrew Hudgins, Erika Meitner, Bruce Weigl, Robert Wrigley, Sandy Longhorn, Jim Daniels, Nin Andrews, Mark Cox, and E. Ethelbert Miller, among others.

        Visit www.conteonline.net for specific guidelines and past issues. We accept simultaneous submissions through Submittable and strive to respond within three months. We look forward to reading your work!