call for submissions & literary contest: Mason's Road

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Call for submissions & cash prize: Mason's Road Online Literary Journal
      http://www.masonsroad.com/submissions/

      We are now accepting your best fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, drama, and craft
      essays. Issue Seven's theme is POINT OF VIEW, and we are looking for unique
      and arresting takes on this topic.

      Our submissions period runs for through April 1, 2013. There
      are two ways to submit to Mason's Road. You can submit for free any time during
      our submissions period, and your work will be given thorough consideration for
      publication. Or, you can submit with a $10 fee, and your work will also be
      considered for our Mason's Road Winter Literary Award, which includes
      publication and a $500 prize to the best entry we receive. Go to
      www.masonsroad.com/submissions for more information and to send in your work.

      In our current issue, we feature work by renowned artist Colleen Browning, interviews on craft with poet Carol Ann Davis, fiction writers Karen Osborn and Rachel Basch, and memoirist Jerald Walker. We are proud of the excellent array of work we selected from over 500 submissions, including the poem, "Gregory," by author Sylvia Byrne Pollack, which won our annual Mason's Road Literary Award. Visit www.masonsroad.com to check out all of the current issue's works.

      Sponsored by the Fairfield University MFA in Creative Writing Program, Mason's Road is an online literary journal with a focus on the lifetime learning of the writing
      craft. It is run by the program's graduate students and its goal is to be both
      educational and inspiring.

      Submit today! Good luck!