Call for Fiction and Flash Fiction Submissions: Devilfish Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Devilfish Review, an online quarterly magazine, is looking for
      submissions of fiction and flash fiction. We prefer speculative
      fiction and fantasy, but will read anything. Please take a look at our
      archives and About pages to see if your work will be a good fit.
      Submissions are read on an ongoing basis. Previously unpublished work
      only, please. Simultaneous submissions are fine. Our website is
      www.DevilfishReview.com and submissions can be made at

      DevilfishReview.Submittable.com