call for submissions: A Handful of Dust

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      With its Ninth Issue just published today, H.O.D. (A Handful Of Dust)
      http://hofd.wordpress.com is once again calling for your submissions.

      ISSUE 10 WILL PRIMARILY FOCUS ON VIOLENCE AS A THEME. WE WANT
      POEMS THAT FOCUS ON PRE-VIOLENCE, POST-VIOLENCE, and ALL THE ACTS
      IN BETWEEN.

      SUBMISSIONS NOT TOUCHING ON THIS THEME MAY BE
      HELD INDEFINITELY.

      Are you a poet? Submit 3-5 poems (3-5, not 1-2) in the body of an
      e-mail addressed to: h.o.d.submissionsATgmailDOTcom No attachments.
      Any submission outside of these simple guidelines will be subject to
      deletion without reading.

      Are you a short-short-short fiction writer? Submit your sub-250-word
      story in the body of an e-mail to: h.o.d.submissionsATgmailDOTcom No
      attachments. Read an issue or two to see just what length we're
      looking for. Any submission outside of these simple guidelines will
      be subject to deletion without reading.

      Are you an artist? Submit your beautiful work as low-res .jpegs to:
      h.o.d.submissionsATgmailDOTcom We will request higher-res, if we like
      the work. BLACK&WHITE photography preferred. Would also like to see
      more art (ink and paint).

      Are you still reading? AWESOME! We're looking to fill the next issue
      of H.O.D. Issue #10 goes live on June 21, 2013. While there is a theme,
      we're open to any interpretation of this very vague and open theme,
      especially in terms of PRE-VIOLENCE and POST-VIOLENCE.
      ALL GUTS WITHOUT GLORIFICATION, please.

      e-mail: h.o.d.submissionsATgmailDOTcom
      website: http://hofd.wordpress.com