poetry contest: Yemassee

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013
      Annual Pocataligo Poetry Contest 2013, now accepting entries through March 31st.
      https://yemassee.submittable.com/submit

      The winning poem receives $500 and publication and two-runners up receive publication. Full guidelines are available at

      http://www.yemasseejournalonline.org/contests/poetry-contest

      Guest Judge: Samuel Amadon (www.samuelamadon.com)

      Prizes: The author of the winning poem will receive $500 and publication in Yemassee. Two runners-up will also receive publication, and a list of ten finalists will be named on our website as well as in the issue.

      To enter: Visit our online submissions manager at www.yemassee.submishmash.com. Submit as a single document 3-5 unpublished poems of any line length. An entry fee of $10 (secure online payment) must accompany each entry. We welcome multiple submissions. Each submission requires a separate entry fee.

      Formatting: All poems should be submitted in a single document, with no more than one poem per page. The poet's name should not appear anywhere within the entry. Entries must be submitted through Submittable.

      Deadline: All entries must be submitted by the March 31st deadline. Winners will be announced on our website, and all entries will be considered for publication.