call for submissions: Snail Mail Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
      The editors of Snail Mail Review are now seeking submissions for their 6th
      issue. Submissions are open until June 30, 2013. We would love to receive a
      submission from you. We accept all genre in Poetry and Fiction. There is No
      Pay for accepted submissions. Contributors will receive a complimentray copy as
      payment. No online submissions will be accepted unless it is from overseas. If
      you are interested in submitting, please send 3-5 poems of not more than 35
      lines and/or 1-7 pages of fiction to:

      Snail Mail Review
      c/0 Christine Chesko
      1694 Augusta Pointe Dr.
      Ripon, Ca. 95366

      Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions at
      <snailmailreviewATgmailDOTcom>.