Little Patuxent Review -- Deadline Extension

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      In honor of Little Patuxent Review's first appearance at AWP, we are extending our deadline to MARCH 15.

      Announcing Little Patuxent Review's Summer 2013 issue, MUSIC. "Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends,"Alphonse de Lamartine.

      Our Summer reading period is December 1, 2012 to March 15, 2013. Join us in exploring this ageless theme and its contemporary variations through poetry, prose and the visual arts.

      Submit one fiction piece of no more than 5000 words, one nonfiction piece of no more than 3500 words or a maximum of three poems. Full guidelines are online at

      http://littlepatuxentreview.org/submissions/and

      at Submittable:

      https://littlepatuxentreview.submittable.com/submit

      AWP attendees, find LPR and the Baltimore Review at Table X13. During the conference, like us on Facebook and you will have a chance to win a one-year subscription to Little Patuxent Review.

      Laura Shovan
      Editor
      Little Patuxent Review
      6012 Jamina Downs