Prime Number Magazine seeks Book Reviews

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      PrimeNumber Magazine seekssmart, well-written book reviews that explore the author’s craft and examinewhere the work fits within current literary trends. We are not seeking reviews thataccentuate the negative. PrimeNumber Magazine’son-line quarterly seeks four 400-800 word reviews and one author interview of800-1,200 words per issue. Our print annual seeks one to two review essays,between 2,000 and 3,000 words, which critically examine two or more authors.Our review essays are peer-reviewed, so please send us only your best criticalworks. Our print annual may also include a longer author interview with anotable writer. Though our print interviews are often conducted by our Prime Number Magazine staff, if reviewers have aninterview idea, please pitch us the idea.

      ThoughPrime NumberMagazine frequentlyhas books for assignment, we encourage our reviewers to query us if they have asuggested book for review. (Note, unless provided by one of our participatingpresses and assigned by our staff, all reviewed books are the responsibility ofthe review author to obtain.) Please direct queries or questions concerningbook reviews or author interviews to the PrimeNumber Magazine bookreviews editor at
      booksATprimenumbermagazineDOTcom
      books (@) primenumbermagazine.com.