Call for Short Fiction Submissions: Unmanned Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 2:58 PM
      https://unmannedpress.submittable.com/submit

      UNMANNED PRESS SEEKS STORYTELLING: SHORT OF THE MONTH

      Each month Unmanned Press publishes an original short work of literary fiction by an emerging and/or underserved writer that exhibits literary skill, sharpness, and originality. Selected writers are awarded $250, electronic publication, and an author interview. At the end of the series, an anthology will be published. If you think your storytelling is up to snuff, please follow our guidelines with care.

      Submission Guidelines:

      • All submissions must go through Submittable
      • Cover letter (please include your full name, address, telephone number, and email)
      • All submissions must be previously unpublished
      • Please only query us with one submission at a time
      • We suggest a $3 reading nod (100% optional)

      We encourage you to visit our website to get to know us better prior to submitting: www.unmannedpress.com