Call for Submissions -- Hinchas de Poesia

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

      Hinchas de Poesía (www.hinchasdepoesia.com) is currently soliciting submissions of prose, poetry and translations for our ninth issue, scheduled to launch on March 20th.

      Hinchas is an online digital codex dedicated to contemporary Pan-American writing. Hinchas are Spanglish speakers,18-45, who grew up in populous Latino exurbs (Miami, Los Angeles, D.C.) and may or may not watch soccer, but know to call it fútbol. Hinchas are the homicidal fútbol fanatics of Latin America, particularly of the Argentine variety.

      A short list of writers published between our digital pages includes: Tomaz Salamun, Campbell McGrath, Melinda Palacio, Yaddyra Peralta, Lous Bourgeois, Luivette Resto-Ometeotl, Chip Livingston, James Cervantes and Flavia Cosma.

      Multiple submissions are permitted, but please do inform us if your work has been accepted elsewhere.

      For submission guidelines please visit our website & click on the "Submit" tab. You can also join the conversation with us on our Facebook page.