post-publication book contest: Nautilus Book Awards

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
      FINAL CALL - 2013 Nautilus Book Awards - CLOSING FEB. 21

      Representing Better Books for aBetter World, Nautilus Book Awardsis committed to seeking, acknowledging and honoring books that inspire andconnect our lives as individuals, communities and global citizens. Dedicated toexcellence and the highest of standards, the Nautilus Awards winners receiveexcellent recognition, outstanding marketing opportunities, prestige, industryexposure and SALES!

      Books published in 2011 and 2012 are eligible for entry. For more information,including Guidelines for Entering, a list of Categories, payment options and adown-loadable Entry Form, please go to:
      http://www.NautilusBookAwards.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2013

        Subject: post-publication book contest: Nautilus Book Awards

        2014 Nautilus Book Awards  - CALL FOR ENTRIES of Published Books

        Nautilus Awards seeks Better Books for a Better World!

        Celebrating 15 years, this international book award organization is deeply committed to honoring published books that inspire and connect our lives as individuals, communities and global citizens. We look for exceptional literary contributions across all genres that address ideals such as conscious living, positive social change, green values, responsible leadership, high-level wellness, spiritual growth, and the worlds of art, creativity and inspirational reading. Winners receive excellent recognition, outstanding exhibit & marketing opportunities, prestige, industry exposure, and increased sales.

        For more information, including current Nautilus Winners, Guidelines for Entering, a list of Categories, and a downloadable Entry Form - go to http://www.nautilusbookawards.com