call for submissions: Redheaded Stepchild

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      The Redheaded Stepchild is open for submissions for the month of February. We
      only accept poems that have been rejected by other magazines. We do not accept
      previously published work. We do, however, accept simultaneous submissions, but
      please inform us immediately if your work is accepted somewhere else. For more
      information, visit
      http://www.redheadedmag.com/poetry/

      Submit 3-5 poems that have been rejected elsewhere with the names of the
      magazines that rejected the poems.

      We do not accept email attachments; therefore, in the body of your email, please
      include the following:

      · a brief bio

      · 3-5 poems

      · the publication(s) that rejected the poems

      Send your submission to redheadedstepchildmagATgmailDOTcom