Call for Submissions: All genres chapbook contest

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013

      > We're writing from CutBank Literary Magazine regarding our upcoming 2nd Annual
      Chapbook Contest, open to both poetry and prose writers. We'd love to spread the
      news to interested students, faculty, alumni, and staff.

      > After a wonderful first-ever contest in which we published a novella by Sean
      Bernard, a memoir by Sandra Doller, and collection of poems by Kristin Hatch, we
      would like to extend our call for submissions again this year. The winning
      manuscript receives $1,000, publication, and 25 author copies. All writers who
      submit will receive a copy of CutBank 79. We've included more information below,
      and the complete guidelines are available online at
      www.cutbankonline.org/contests
      <http://www.cutbankonline.org/contests>
      and http://cutbank.submittable.com/submit

      > PS---Don't forget to check out our $500 genre prizes judged by John D'Agata,
      Maile Meloy, and Cole Swensen! $17 entry fee includes a one-year subscription to
      CutBank beginning with issue 79. http://cutbank.submittable.com/submit for more
      details!

      > * * *
      > CutBank Literary Magazine
      > Chapbook Contest
      >
      > Deadline: March 31, 2012
      > Entry Fee: $17
      > Website: www.cutbankonline.org/contests<http://www.cutbankonline.org/contests>
      >
      > A prize of $1,000, 25 author copies, and publication by CutBank will be given
      annually for a poetry or prose chapbook. CutBank editors will judge. Between
      January 1 and March 31, 2013, submit a manuscript of 25-40 pages with a $20
      entry fee. Reading fee includes a copy of CutBank 79 upon its release in summer
      2013. Poetry, fiction and creative nonfiction, as well as hybrid manuscripts are
      welcome. Visit the website for complete guidelines.