Call for submissions: Revolution House

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Theeditors of Revolution House Magazine are currently reading submissions ofpoetry, nonfiction, short stories, flash fiction, and graphic stories for our fourth issue,due late spring/early summer 2013.

      Peruse previous issues and submissions guidelines here http://revolutionhousemag.com/.

      Like us onFacebook (https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionHouse) and follow us onTwitter (http://twitter.com/revhousemag) to stayup-to-date on Revolution House news.

      Revolution House doesn’t care if you have a hundredpublication credits or if this is your first attempt. Send us yourpoems, your stories, your moments of shining truth, and we will treat themas we want our own to be treated: with respect and compassion. Send us the work that moves you, for better or worse.