poetry book contest: Four Way Books

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 29, 2013
      2013 Four Way Books Levis Prize in Poetry

      visit website for complete guidelines:
      http://www.fourwaybooks.com/contest.php

      James Longenbach, judge

      January 1 - March 31, 2013
      electronic or mail submissions accepted

      Publication of a book-length manuscript
      $1000.00 honorarium

      Featured reading in a New York City event sponsored by
      Four Way Books

      Open to all poets regardless of publication history

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
        2013 Four Way Books Levis Prize in Poetry

        James Longenbach, judge

        January 1 - March 31, 2013
        electronic or mail submissions accepted

        Publication of a book-length manuscript
        $1000.00 honorarium

        Featured reading in a New York City event sponsored by
        Four Way Books

        Open to all poets regardless of publication history

        Visit
        http://www.fourwaybooks.com/contest.php

        for complete contest guidelines
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 14, 2015

          January 1- March 31, 2015
          The Four Way Books Levis Prize in Poetry
          Check submission guidelines for this prize at
          http://fourwaybooks.com/site/levis-prize/

          Martha Collins, judge
          For a book-length collection of poetry written in English by a poet regardless of publication history. Previous publication of a chapbook is fine and those poems may be in the collection submitted. $1000.00 honorarium and participation in a Four Way Books reading in NYC.
          $28.00 processing fee. Online or paper submissions accepted.
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 15, 2016
            We're accepting submissions to the 2016 Four Way Books Intro Prize in Poetry until March 31. Vievee Francis will judge. Please read the guidelines below before submitting.
            Awarding publication of a book-length collection, a Four Way Books sponsored reading in NYC, and $1000.00. Submission Dates: January 1 – March 31, 2016 (postmark), or online, via our submission manager by April 1 at 3 AM EST, to accommodate our west coast friends.
            FOURWAYBOOKS.COM

          • CRWROPPS LIST
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 23

              USE THIS
              The Four Way Books Levis Prize in Poetry
              Submissions are open to all poets, regardless of publication history, for a book-length collection of poetry.

               January 1 - March 31, 2017

              Carl Phillips, judge

              Also, visit our electronic literary journal at

              Four Way Books
              PO Box 535, Village Station
              New York, NY 10014
              fourwaybooks.com  (visit website for contest guidelines)

              Four Way Books, P.O. Box 535 Village Station, New York, NY 10014