2013 Long Poem Prize deadline next Friday (Feb. 1st)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      http://www.malahatreview.ca/contests/long_poem_prize/info.html

      The Malahat Review's 2013 Long Poem Prize

      2013 Long Poem Prize

      Deadline: February 1, 2013 (postmarked)
      Prize: two $1000 CAD prizes
      Entry fee:
      $35 CAD for residents of Canada
      $40 USD for residents of the USA
      $45 USD for entries from elsewhere
      Enter a single poem or cycle of poems between 10 and 20 pages long. One printed page is 36 lines in length.
      Read full contest guidelines on our website.
      http://www.malahatreview.ca/contests/long_poem_prize/info.html
      Read interviews with this year's three judges: Elizabeth Bachinsky, Dave Margoshes, and Lorri Neilsen Glenn and find out what they're looking for in a winning entry.
      Catch up with our 2011 Long Poem Prize winners, Julie Joosten and Maggie Schwed.