literary contest: Missouri Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
      Announcing The Missouri Review’s Audio Literary Competition:

      $1,000 prizes awarded in 3 categories

      The Missouri Review invites all writers and writer/producers to send us your recordings of original poetry or prose or your audio documentaries on any subject. All you need is a computer, microphone, software such as GarageBand or Audacity, and a great script!

      This year, in an effort to expand the contest, we have opened submissions (previously $20) to a pay-by-donation entry fee. Your contribution of any amount includes a one-year, digital subscription to The Missouri Review, and all of your donation goes to support the production of The Missouri Review and its related programs.

      Winners and select runners up will have their work featured on The Missouri Review’s website and as part of our iTunes podcast series. Entries will be judged by TMR’s editors in collaboration with guest judge Laura Starecheski of NPR's State of the Re:Union.

      Deadline: March 15th, 2013

      Entries and payments are accepted by mail or online. For details, or to submit, please visit our website: http://www.missourireview.com/audiovisual/submissions/