The Great Novel Contest

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      The Great Novel Contest is accepting previously unpublished novel-length
      fiction and memoirs through January 31, 2013.

      The winner chooses between a publishing contract and $1,000.

      Harvey Klinger, one of the top literary agents in the country, will
      choose the winner. We will only accept up to 200 submissions, to make
      sure that we can fairly review every one.

      Get all of the details here: http://www.columbuscoop.org/novel_contest.php

      Contact us at info@...
      infoATcolumbuscoopDOTorg

      with any questions. Thanks!