poetry book competition: Sixteen Rivers Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      Sixteen Rivers Press is excited to announce that the deadline for submissions for the 2013 manuscript competition has been extended! Manuscripts will now be accepted up to March 1, 2013 both online and through regular mail. All other submission guidelines still apply. Please see our complete guidelines at

      http://www.sixteenrivers.org/wordpress/submit-work/

      We very much hope to read your work.