call for submissions: Timber

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22 11:50 AM
      Timber Journal needs your best innovative fiction and poetry!

      Timber is a literary journal dedicated to the promotion of innovative literature…whatever that means. Our interpretation of that word—innovative—is rather unsettled, and tends to evolve along with our editorial staff. In general though, we like work that seeks to explore the boundaries of poetry and fiction. Make of that what you will.

      We publish work online as well as in an annual print anthology. Please see our current issue and full submission guidelines at

      www.timberjournal.com

      Timber is run by students in the Masters of Fine Arts program at the University of Colorado, Boulder.

      Deadline for the current issue is February 28, 2013.

      We look forward to reading your work!