at length magazine:repost

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Reposting this one with the submission information URL.

      http://atlengthmag.com/submissions/

      At Length will begin its next open reading period on February 1, 2012.
      Submissions received prior to that date will not be considered. (The same goes
      for submissions received after the closing date of February 28, 2012.)

      POETRY
      We’re interested in poems and sequences that are at least 7 single-spaced
      pages long. Please send a Word document or PDF to

      (poetry<at>atlengthmag.com)

      (replace (at) with @ when sending email)
      . Simultaneous submissions are fine, but be sure to
      mention it in the body of the email, and if parts of the work have already
      appeared in other venues, please note that as well and provide all relevant
      details. We will attempt to respond to all submissions within two months, and we
      ask that you only submit one poem or sequence at a time.
      PROSE
      We’re looking for fiction and non-fiction of at least 7,500 words in length.
      We welcome novellas, novel excerpts, memoirs, narratives, essays, and long short
      stories. No academic papers, please. Simultaneous submissions are fine;
      previously published pieces, not so much. Please send your work in a Word or
      .pdf file to
      (prose<at>atlengthmag.com)

      along with a short biographical note. We’ll do our
      best to respond within two months.