Call for submissions: Cairn Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      Hello, I'm wondering if you could send a call for submissions out toyour email listserv?
      Cairn Press LLC will have a submission periodfrom February 1 through March 31. We seek remarkable, completed,fine-tuned fiction manuscripts. We look for prose that rises off the page,characters that infect our dreams, stories that alter us. If you have anovel that can only be identified as literature, has taken you years towrite and is quite good, then please send a kind email toeditor@... with "submission" in the subject line. Wewill need a one-page query and the opening 20 pages attached as.doc/.docx/.pdf/.rtf files in order to consider the work. Please see oursubmissionguidelines for more information.

      Thank you,
      Angie Brown
      Cairn Press
      Acquisitions Manager