call for submissions: Union Station Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

      (January 10, 2013) UNION STATION MAGAZINE is a quarterly online magazine that publishes fiction, poetry, photography, book review and interview.

      With each issue, we seek to bring together diverse and emerging voices in poetry, fiction, and non-fiction, as well as showcase freshest talent in photography. Please checkout our most recent Issue nO.7.

      Issue nO.8 is scheduled for release in March 2013. Submissions will close for this issue on February 15, 2013.
      For the complete submission guidelines, please visit the website: http://unionstationmag.com/submit. All submissions can be made through our online submissions manager at Submishmash: http://unionstationmag.submishmash.com

      Any questions should be directed to editor[at]unionstationmag.com.