CRWROPPS hiatus: a brief explanation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Dear subscribers, Creative Writers Opportunities List:

      Many of you have noticed the lack of messages since mid-December. I took time off to mourn the loss of one of the poetry world's bright lights, Jake Adam York, who died on December 16th, 2012. Jake was a fine poet, editor (Copper NIckel), and friend to many of us in the literary work. He was a big supporter of this list as well.

      If you are not familiar with Jake's work, here is an appreciation via Kenyon Review Online:
      http://bit.ly/11dfW4f

      Thanks for your patience during this unexpected hiatus. Messages will resume tomorrow, January 9, 2012.

      All best,
      Allison Joseph, Moderator
      Creative Writers Opportunities LIst