fiction and poetry contest: Bayou

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      https://bayoumagazine.submittable.com/submit

      BAYOU MAGAZINE
      Contest Call for Submissions

      JAMES KNUDSEN PRIZE FOR FICTION

      WINNER: $500, publication and a year subscription
      FINALISTS: will be named on our website.

      2012 Judge: Michael Knight (The Typist, Divining Rod)

      - Submissions must be original, previously unpublished work of fiction, no longer than 7500 words
      - Reading fee: $15, includes a copy of contest issue
      - You may enter more than one story, but each submission must arrive in a separate envelope with its own cover sheet and fee, or separate online entries.
      - We accept novel excerpts if the submission stands alone as a complete short story.

      KAY MURPHY PRIZE FOR POETRY

      WINNER: $500, publication and a year subscription
      FINALISTS: will be named on our website.

      2012 Judge: Dawn Lundy Martin (A Gathering of Matter/A Matter of Gathering, Discipline)

      - Submissions must be original, previously unpublished poetry.
      - Reading fee: $15, includes a copy of contest issue.
      - You may enter up to three poems per entry.

      https://bayoumagazine.submittable.com/submit