love story anthology seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      Love on the Road 2013 will be an anthology of stories about making connections, from heartfelt ones ending in weddings, to less high-minded ones ending in beds (or wherever). Half the stories will be about travelers meeting someone far from home, and the other half about people meeting travelers passing through.

      You can submit your 5,000-word story to us between January 1, 2013 and March 31, 2013 -- along with a $10 reading fee. We will choose the best 12 stories for publication and send them to our judges. They will pick the stories that will win the cash prizes of $200, $100 and $50.

      More information is available on the website: http://loveontheroad2013.com/