literary journal seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      Catamaran is a new quarterly print magazine based in Santa Cruz, CA.

      Our themes are the environment, artistic spirit, innovation, and freedom.

      We accept fiction, nonfiction, poetry, and art.

      Online submissions only at
      www.catamaranliteraryreader.com

      Submittable link:
      https://catamaranliteraryreader.submittable.com/submit
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
        (ĕm) A Review of Text and Image - Call for Submissions
        (ĕm) invites writers to submit poetry, translations, fiction, creative
        nonfiction, lyric essays, graphic narratives, comic strips,
        photographs, paintings, miscellaneous artwork, book reviews, etc. If
        you think we’ve left something out, please query us.

        CNF, Fiction and standalone novel excerpts to 5000 words, flash prose 3
        maximum of up to 1000 words each. Please send no more than five poems
        (up to ten pages in total). Submissions are accepted only via
        Submishmash
        http://emreview.submishmash.com/submit

        Simultaneous submissions are okay. Detailed guidelines and information
        are available on the website: www.em-review.com. Queries at
        <editorATem-reviewDOTcom>