anthology of bourbon poetry seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Bourbon for Blood: An anthology of bourbon poetry

      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

      Winged City Press and Two of Cups Press announce a call for submissions for the forthcoming anthology tentatively titled BOURBON FOR BLOOD, due out in July 2013.

      We are looking for well-crafted, full-bodied poems that mention bourbon. A passing reference or a traditional ode to your favorite distillery, we have no stylistic preferences other than to demand that your work is top shelf.

      Submission guidelines

      Send up to three bourbon-related poems to
      <twoofcupspress(at)gmail.com>
      (replace (at) with @ when sending email)

      by Jan 1, 2013
      Previously published poems are accepted for consideration as long as all the required information is provided in the submission. Contributors will receive one copy with the option to buy additional copies at cost. Bios will be requested if your poem is selected.

      http://www.wingedcitypress.com/p/bourbon-for-blood-anthology-of-bourbon.html