call for poems: burnt district

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      burntdistrict is now accepting poetry submissions for our third issue to be published Winter/Spring of 2013. We're excited to promote this issue as well as issue 2 at AWP Boston.
      Visit our website at www.burntdistrict.org to submit up to 5 previously unpublished poems through our online submission manager. Hard copy and e-mailed submissions will not be considered. Simultaneous submissions are welcome, but please notify us immediately when your work is accepted elsewhere. Include complete contact information on every page of your submission. A cover letter is appreciated but not required.
      We have no restrictions as to form and content. Contributors will receive 2 copies of the issue in which their work appears.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18 8:08 AM
        burntdistrict, a journal of contemporary poetry published by the editors of Spark Wheel Press, is now accepting poetry submissions for its next issue!

        Submit up to 5 previously unpublished poems through our online submission manager. We have no restrictions as to form and content.