call for submissions: South Florida Arts Journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      Based in Miami, South Florida Arts Journal is launching its inaugural issue in
      Spring '13. An online journal, we are soliciting submissions of all forms of
      art. Our digital mission is to expand the horizon of the Arts Journal. We
      want:

      Anime, Fiction, Nonfiction
      Art, Film, Photography
      Architecture, Jewelry, Plays
      Cartoons, Miscellaneous, Poetry
      Computer Animation, Multimedia, Screenplays
      Fashion, Music, And MoreĀ…

      Deadline is January 31, 2013. Selected pieces will be exhibited at our
      inaugural party in the Spring!

      For more info: www.southfloridaartsjournal.blogspot.com
      Follow us: facebook.com/southflorida.artsjournal and twitter.com/SF_ArtsJournal.