call for submissions by women: ROAR

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      ROAR Magazine is a print literary journal dedicated to providing a space to showcase women's fiction, nonfiction, poetry and visual art.

      We publish literature by emerging and developing writers, as well as interviews with established writers,such as acclaimed novelist and short story writer,
      Jill McCorkle,
      who, in our current issue, talks about balancing her life and writing.

      ROAR Magazine is now accepting submissions for our 2013 winter issue.

      ROAR accepts work that represents a wide spectrum of form, language and meaning.
      In other words, don't worry if your work isn't specific to feminist issues.
      If you're a gal, we just want your point of view!

      For detailed guidelines, please visit our website at
      www.roarmagazine.org