call for submissions and poetry contest: I-70 Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-70-Review/210299072332194

      I-70 Review announces the annual Gary Gildner Poetry Award. $500.00 plus publication.
      $15 reading fee includes publication consideration. Submit up to three poems, no more
      than 40 lines each, and check payable to I-70 Review. Deadline: Jan. 31, 2013. Include
      name and address on cover letter only. Must include SASE for response. Send three copies
      of each poem to: Gary Gildner Poetry Award, I-70 Review, 913 Joseph Drive, Lawrence KS 66049.
      Call for submissions:
      I-70 Review calls for submissions for Issue No. 7. Send 3-5 poems, no more than 40 lines per poem to:
      <I70review(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @). Please send poems as Word document. Poems are reviewed by a panel of editors.
      We pay for accepted poems with one contributors copy. We are accepting manuscripts through January, 2013.