call for submissions: Mary: A Journal of New Writing

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      MARY: A Journal of New Writing is in search of new work to publish! We are sending out a call for Creative Non-Fiction, Fiction, and Poetry for our 2013 issue.
      See guidelines below on how to submit and visit http://www.stmarys-ca.edu/MarySubmissionForm to submit now.
      Please forward to anyone you know that might also be interested in submitting to MARY!
      Thank you for your time and we look forward to reading your work!

      Guidelines
      There is no fee to submit to MARY. Writers selected for standard publication are awarded $50. Those who are chosen for the Nouveau section (a portion of the journal dedicated to emerging writers who have not yet been published) are not awarded payment. When you're ready to submit, please visit http://www.stmarys-ca.edu/MarySubmissionForm and fill out the entire submission form. Please do not submit more than six pages of creative non-fiction, fiction, or six poems. The deadline for the 2013 issue is December 31, 2012. Good luck writers!

      About
      MARY: A Journal of New Writing is an online literary journal sponsored by Saint Mary's College of California's MFA Creative Writing program. Since 2002, MARY has published contemporary poetry, prose, and new media arts from a diverse group of established artists, including: D.A. Powell, Peter Orner, Rebecca Curtis, Matthew Zapruder, Eric Pankey, Candace Nadon, as well as other talented and emerging writers! MARY has also conducted interviews with award-winning writers such as Michael Palmer, Nick Flynn, Forrest Gander, Lysley Tenorio, and many more! Visit www.maryjournal.org to view previous issues.