call for submissions: Lindenwood Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
      The Lindenwood Review is currently accepting submissions of fiction, poetry, and personal essays for Issue 3, to be published in spring 2013.

      Submission guidelines are available at www.lindenwood.edu/lindenwoodReview/submissions.cfm,

      and the deadline for Issue 3 is December 15, 2012.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2014
        The Lindenwood Review is currently accepting submissions of fiction, poetry, and personal essay for issue 5 through December 15, 2014. We are also accepting submissions for our free flash fiction contest through November 15.

        While current LU MFA students are not eligible, alumni are welcome to submit.

        Please visit our website for full submission guidelines and to read excerpts from previous issues: