call for poems: the New Poet

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      submissions link:
      https://thenewpoet.submittable.com/submit

      After a greatly successful first year, The New Poet is now accepting submissions for its fourth issue, set to be released in January, 2013. As we near our second year running, send three of your most changed, charged poems by December 1. All other submissions will continue to be read for later issues. TNP considers all forms and styles from all levels of poets. The overarching mission is to publish poems that will linger in the reader's mind all day long and spur the creation of more poems. After all, inspiration is cyclical. To read our first three issues, and to get a feel for the aesthetic, visit, thenewpoet.com