call for submissions: Lunch Ticket

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012
      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: LUNCH TICKET
      http://lunchticket.org/
      http://lunchticket.submittable.com/submit

      Antioch University Los Angeles' creative writing MFA program's biannual publication, Lunch Ticket, is accepting submissions for its second issue. Our reading period is September 1st through November 1st and publication will be December 15th.

      Poetry, Fiction, Creative Non-fiction, YA fiction, Art/Image submissions are welcome. Lunch Ticket welcomes diverse and quality work, regardless of theme.

      Visit Lunch Ticket's Website or Facebook page, for submission guidelines.

      Thank you for sharing your work with Lunch Ticket.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 23, 2014
        Lunch Ticket, a literary magazine published by the AntiochUniversity
        Los Angeles Creative Writing MFA Program, is opening for submissionson
        February 1 for the following categories: writing for young people,
        fiction,poetry and art. We also open for submissions February 1 for the
        Diana WoodsMemorial Award in Creative Nonfiction ($250 prize plus
        publication in Lunch Ticket). We publish regular issuesbiannually and a
        monthly Amuse-Bouche feature.

        For guidelines and submissionmanager, visit our
        website: http://lunchticket.org/.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 14, 2014

          Subject: Lunch Ticket Call for Submissions has Been Extended!

          Lunch Ticket is currently accepting submissions for Amuse-Bouche, its bimonthly production. The deadline has been extended to August 31, 2014.
          Submissions in the following genres are all encouraged: fiction, nonfiction, poetry, writing for young people, visual art, and translation.
          Send us your best work! For guidelines and submission manager, visit our website: http://lunchticket.org
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 19, 2014

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 14 6:11 PM

              Subject: All Genre call for the next issue of Lunch Ticket!!

              Lunch Ticket is accepting submissions for its Summer/Fall 2014 issue from the following genres: Fiction, Flash Fiction, and Poetry, Writing for Young People, Visual Art, Translation / Multi-lingual texts & Creative Nonfiction.  Translated submissions: include original work with your translation, and a document showing that you have permission to publish the original work. Original, bilingual work may be submitted under the translation category; please indicate this in your cover letter. The responsibility for clearing rights, permissions for translated works, & the payment of any related fees, lies with the translator. For guidelines and submission manager, visit our website: http://lunchticket.org
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 29 9:29 AM

                Subject: Lunch Ticket's All Genre Call For Issue #6

                Lunch Ticket is accepting submissions for its Summer/Fall 2014 issue from the following genres: Fiction, Flash Fiction, and Poetry, Writing for Young People, Visual Art, Translation / Multi-lingual texts & Creative Nonfiction.  Translated submissions: include original work with your translation, and a document showing that you have permission to publish the original work. Original, bilingual work may be submitted under the translation category; please indicate this in your cover letter. The responsibility for clearing rights, permissions for translated works, & the payment of any related fees, lies with the translator. For any of the genre guidelines and submission manager (Please follow submission guidelines CAREFULLY), visit our website: http://lunchticket.org    Deadline: October 31, 2014
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 13, 2014

                  Subject: Lunch Ticket's All Genre Call is Winding Down!

                  This is the last month for Lunch Ticket’s reading period! We are accepting submissions for our Summer/Fall 2014 issue from the following genres: Fiction, Flash Fiction, and Poetry, Writing for Young People, Visual Art, Translation / Multi-lingual texts & Creative Nonfiction.  Translated submissions: include original work with your translation, and a document showing that you have permission to publish the original work. Original, bilingual work may be submitted under the translation category; please indicate this in your cover letter. The responsibility for clearing rights, permissions for translated works, & the payment of any related fees, lies with the translator. For any of the genre guidelines and submission manager (Please follow submission guidelines CAREFULLY), visit our website: http://lunchticket.org     Deadline: October 31, 2014