flash fiction contest: Revolution House

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      http://revolutionhousemag.com/?page_id=27

      Revolution House magazine invites all to submit previously unpublished short-short stories to the inaugural flash fiction contest: 750 for $7.50. Judge Randall Brown will select the top three entries of 750 words or less.

      Prizes are based on entry fees collected, with a guaranteed first prize of $100 that will increase as we get more entries.
      Writers may submit entries of up to 750 words for a fee of $7.50 (or two stories for $12). Please do not put your name anywhere within your entry -- no byline, no name in the header or footer -- as Revolution House processes all submissions blind.
      Deadline: November 30, 2012. Winners will be announced in December. All entries will be considered for publication in Revolution House. Please see our website for full details.
      http://revolutionhousemag.com/?page_id=27