call for submissions: Sliver of Stone

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
      www.sliverofstonemagazine.com

      http://sliverofstone.submittable.com/submit

      Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its 5th issue is now available online.

      We are a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to the publication of
      work from both emerging and established poets, writers, and visual artists from
      all parts of the globe.

      Authors featured in this issue include Melissa Broder (poetry/interview), Debra
      Dean (fiction), Dinty W. Moore (nonfiction/interview), Joe Clifford (interview),
      and Natalia Ortegon Trevino (poetry/interview)

      Check out our past contributors, such as Dorianne Laux, Kim Barnes, John
      Dufresne, Denise Duhamel, Allison Joseph, Matthew Sharpe, Dan Wakefield, Lori
      Jakiela, Geoffrey Philp, Preston Allen, Paul Lisicky, M. Evelina Galang, and
      many talented others. Past interviews with Dorianne Laux, Susan Orlean, Elmaz
      Abinader, Paul Lisicky, Les Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, Dan Wakefield, Lynne
      Barrett and Louis Lowy.

      We're now looking for submissions for our sixth issue!

      DEADLINE: January 15, 2013