call for submissions: Bellingham Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
      Bellingham Review is a nonprofit literary arts magazine affiliated with Western Washington University. Our yearly print edition is published in the spring.
      Our general submission period is from September 15th through December 1st.
      The editors welcome submissions of fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, author interviews, and black-and-white photography. There are no limitations on form or subject matter. Prose must be under 6,000 words (Please indicate the approximate word count on prose pieces.) For submissions longer than 6,000 words, please send a query with a brief description of the work. Novel excerpts are acceptable but must be able to stand alone. The editors prefer poetry submissions of up to three poems per submission.
      All electronic submissions should follow the directions available on Submittable and be titled with the name of the work. The author will receive a confirmation of the receipt of the work as well as our final decision through email. All mailed submissions should be accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope for reply. Submissions from other countries should be accompanied by a sufficient number of international postal reply coupons.
      Electronic submissions: http://bhreview.submittable.com/submit/
      Mailed submissions should be addressed to:
      Fiction, Nonfiction, or Poetry Editor
      Bellingham Review
      Mail Stop 9053
      Western Washington University