call for writing by undergraduates: Albion Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Call for Undergraduate Writing and Art Submissions to Albion Review,
      $200 in Prizes

      The Albion Review is currently seeking undergraduate submissions for the
      2012-2013 edition of our nationally-recognized literary magazine. Only
      undergraduate student submissions will be accepted. Staff is looking for
      submissions of fiction and poetry, as well as art.

      $200 prizes will be awarded for fiction, poetry and art.

      Check out our website for submission forms and further instructions:

      http://campus.albion.edu/albionreview/submit/

      Deadline: Friday, October 26, 2012