call for submissions: Bodega

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      BODEGA, a new online magazine of literary work, is open for submissions.

      We publish monthly, and are looking to feature a selection of emerging and established writers. We're enthusiastic about reading work from within the MFA community. Each of our issues will showcase 3-5 poems and 2-3 prose pieces, because we want to make something that can be read in a single sitting—it's just the essentials, carefully curated.

      Our first issue launched September 4 (feel free to check it out) and featured short stories by Lydia Davis and Max Ross, poetry from Kimberly Grey and Adam Soldofsky, and an interview with Emma Straub. We currently have an open call for submissions in poetry, fiction, and creative non-fiction, and would love to invite you to send something. Please see our site

      http://www.bodegamag.com/submit

      for complete details. We really look forward to reading your work!