poetry/fiction/nonfiction contest: Missouri Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2012
      The Missouri Review's 22nd Annual Jeffrey E. Smith Editor's Prize

      The October 1st deadline for The Missouri Review's Editor's Prize Contest is only two weeks away! Send us your best poetry, nonfiction, or fiction for a chance to win $5,000 and have your work featured in The Missouri Review. Winners will also receive an all-expenses paid trip to our Editor's Prize reception. Runners-up also win cash prizes and publication.

      All entrants receive a one-year subscription (4 issues) to The Missouri Review. Subscriptions are available in print or in our enhanced digital format, which offers bonus audio content.

      For more information, or to enter online, please visit our website: http://www.missourireview.com/tmrsubmissions/editors-prize-contest/