call for submissions: SOJOURN

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Sojourn, an interdisciplinary journal that fuses the literary and fine arts,
      is accepting submissions for its 20th volume through December 1, 2007.

      We are seeking submissions in the following genres:
      -Fiction
      -Nonfiction
      -Poetry
      -Scripts
      -Visual Art
      -Translations

      Please view our website for our new submission guidelines.
      http://www.sojournjournal.org

      -Cash prizes are given to "Editor's Choice" for each genre.
      -Deadline for submissions: December 1, 2007.
      -Questions about Sojourn? Send inquiries to:
      sojourn(at)utdallas.edu (replace (at) with @)

      Sojourn is published through the School of Arts and Humanities at the
      University of Texas at Dallas.

      http://www.sojournjournal.org/

      --
      Sojourn: A Journal of the Arts