call for submissions: Hawk and Handsaw

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2012
      Do you count your squares of toilet paper in the morning? Burn pallets to warm
      your house? Do you sometimes toss your compost in the trash because it feels
      like too much work? Or eye that fast food joint with an envious eye? If so,
      Hawk & Handsaw: The Journal of Creative Sustainability wants to hear from you.
      Our reading period is now under way, and we want your most daring words, radical
      ideas, and even your dirty laundry. Send it all (and by all we mean no more
      than 20 typed pages) along with your questions and complaints to
      <hawkandhandsaw(at)unity.edu> (replace (at) with @ when sending email)

      Deadline for all
      submissions is 15 October 2012.

      New media junkie? Be sure to check us out at:
      www.hawkandhandsaw.org

      http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hawk-Handsaw-The-Journal-of-Creative-Sustainability/425840324120282

      https://twitter.com/hawkandhandsaw

      kathryn miles