call for submissions: The Boiler Journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      The Boiler Journal seeks work that makes readers blood boil. We publish poetry, short fiction, and short memoirs on a quarterly basis. We have published authors such as Bruce Bond, Cynthia Cruz, Kevin Pilkington, Marina Rubin, Howie Good, Shannon Elizabeth Hardwick, Thomas Lux, Tim Suermondt, and others. Visit

      http://www.theboilerjournal.com/guidelines/

      for more details.