call for submissions: Referential Magazine

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2012
      Call for Submissions: Referential Magazine

      Referential Magazine is open year round for "referred" submissions but we are
      also now currently open for a new feature (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, art).

      The featured reading period will run from 9-1-12 until 9-30-12. Please submit
      under the Featured Category of Submittable for features and General for
      referrals.

      Our guidelines and links to submit are available at
      http://referentialmagazine.com/guidelines/

      If you have additional questions please email us at <refermag(at)gmail.com>
      <replace (at) with @>

      -Thanks, Editors Referential Magazine