call for submissions: OVS Magazine

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
      OVS Magazine:

      We are looking for well crafted poetry, and black and white art. Send us your art, your poetry, and even your art that goes with your poetry, and all you have poured into it! We want to hear from everyone. It doesn't matter if you haven't published before, or if you are an old pro. It doesn't matter to us how many galleries you have hung in. We just want great work that makes us feel what you are expressing.

      We will be reading for our Winter 2012 issue until Dec.15th, however we read year-round. Our Winter featured poet is Liz Ahl! For more information visit our site, ovsmag.com

      http://ovsmag.com/~ovsmag/index.php?id=65

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 8, 2014

        Subject: OVS Magazine is open for submission

        Organs of Vision and Speech Magazine is open for submissions year round from poets and artists of every kind! We have a new group of guest editors each issue. This keeps our aesthetic fresh. We do not have themes.

        We are currently reviewing submissions for the Winter 2015 issue.

        http://ovsmag.com/

        Submission Guidelines:

        https://ovsmagazine.submittable.com/Submit
        Name attachment with the title of the piece.
        A cover letter with contact information and bio in the third person is required, but DO NOT submit that information in your poem attachment, use the Cover Letter / Biography text field to submit your bio and cover letter.

        Please submit only one poem or image per file. If you submit more than one poem or image per file, your submission will be deleted. You may upload up to six poems or images in one submission.

        We are now accepting submissions continually. Please report your submissions to Duotrope! It helps us a great deal. Only query after three months have past.
        at
        https://ovsmagazine.submittable.com/Submit
        Please note:
        Any and all submission sent through email, and not through the submission manager will be deleted. Please do not include any identifying information within your upload. If your submission has any identifying information on the document you submit, we will delete it.
        We only accept two submissions per author/ artist per year. So about every 6 months, you can send a new submission.   We publish in January/February and July/August each year.
        Simultaneous submissions are welcome with IMMEDIATE notification of acceptance elsewhere, it is only polite. No previously published work, please!
        Feel free to contact us with questions: ovsmagATgmailDOTcom
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 13, 2014

          Call for Poetry and Art Submissions

          Organs of Vision and Speech Magazine is open for submissions year round from poets and artists of every kind! We have a new group of guest editors each issue. This keeps our aesthetic fresh. We do not have themes.

          We are currently reviewing submissions for the Winter 2015 issue until Nov. 17th. 2014

          http://ovsmag.com/

          Submission Guidelines:

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 7, 2016

            OVS Magazine is open to submissions for their Revived issue in January 2017! Each submission will be considered for the Feature in both art and poetry for the Revived Issue!  We are currently reading for this issue and will be until November 16th. So get it in soon!

            Send us your work for inclusion. Black and White Art, any medium as long as we can get a good high resolution photograph or scan. Poetry of any style or length...almost. We do not publish epic poems or inspirational/devotional works.

            Please send your cover letter and bio along with up to six pieces through our submission system. https://ovsmagazine.submittable.com/Submit

            We look forward to reading and viewing all of your fabulous work. We do not publish previously published works, we do ask that you read some of our content first, and finally, simultaneous submissions are fine, but let us know right away!