call for poetry: California Quarterly

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2012
      We are currently accepting submissions for the winter issue of California Quarterly. Please send 3-5 unpublished poems with name, address, telephone number and email on all pages. No bios needed. Poems under 50 lines work best, but exceptions can be made. At this time submissions are accepted by regular mail only. Send to CQ Editors, PO Box 7126, Orange, CA 92863